Kosmas - Κοσμάς

ARCADIA WEB FORUM: Αρκαδικοί Τόποι - Localities of Arcadia: Kosmas - Κοσμάς

By
LUCIA (line280.xlnet.com.ar - 200.51.20.62) on Friday, October 20, 2000 - 03:08 am:

TO PROTO TAXIDI, AP TO JERI TOU FILOU ME
EPIGE GUIA PROTI FORA STON PATRIKO TOPO OPOU ENOISA
PIO KONTINA TA ASTERIA, PIO DINATA TA KARDIOJTIPIA
MESA STIN SIOPI TIS NIJTAS.
MIA MAGUIKI PROTI FORA STON AXEJASTO KOSMA

By Anonymous on Friday, April 4, 2003 - 10:11 pm:

agios petros to kalytero

By ΚΑΤΕΡΙΝΑ ΜΠΕΡΛΗ on Thursday, December 4, 2003 - 09:47 am:

Αυτό το μήνυμα είναι ένας χαιρετισμός και μαζί μια έκκληση σ'όλους τους Αρκάδες απανταχού του κόσμου.
Να βοηθήσουμε στην αναστήλωση του Μητροπολιτικού Ναού της Παναγίας, που κινδυνεύει με κατάρρευση- στον ΠΡΑΣΤΟ ΚΥΝΟΥΡΙΑΣ.
Αρχαιολόγοι, μηχανικοί, ευεργέτες,και όλοι οι Αρκάδες ας ενώσουμε τις προσπάθειές μας για την διατήρηση ενός ιστορικού μνημείου στο ιστορικό χωριό ΠΡΑΣΤΟΣ,είναι ότι μπορούμε να κάνουμε γι'αυτό τον χιλιοτραγουδισμένο τόπο που μας κάνει περήφανους να είμαστε Αρκάδες.
Φιλικά
Κατερίνα ΜΠΕΡΛΗ

By WILD JOHN on Thursday, January 8, 2004 - 06:14 pm:

EGO EIMAI APO TON AGIO PETRO KYNOURIAS KONTA STON OMORFO PRASTO.ALLA EDO POY EGRAPSES TIN EKKLISI SOU DEN THA SE AKOUSEI KANENAS DEN ENDIAFERONTE GIA TA XORIA THS KYNOURIAS KATHOLOU.

By michalakis_georgios on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 09:05 pm:

Greetings ot all.

I was most moved when looking at the pictures of Kosmas.

I grew up there for 6 monts in the beginning of the 1970s.

We had rented out an old house right beside the Nekrotapheion.

I remember some neighbouring sisters (they shuld be in their early forties now). We had gone to Agios Georgios (close to the potistres) together. I remember going these just so as to ring the bell...

Is there a "map" of Kosmas and its roundabouts?

I remember the potistres.

My mother's name is Sotiria DARABARIS. My grandfather lived in Kosmas and Vrondamas. My uncle has build a little house somewhere there in Kosmas, but I've never seen it, and I don't even know where is it exaclty.

I remember going to Elona.

I remember having come once some 15 years ago, and having chanted in the Church (I am also a psaltis).

I'm trying to finish my MD-Ph.D. in France.

I just discovered this site and was very moved.

My father is from Agios Vasileios Kynourias (and Vlahiotis, Lakonias). I have never been in Agios Vasileios, but I've been told it's beautiful.

This web page is excellent.

Unfortunately, I don't have any Greek keyboard installed, and, as if this wasn't enough of a problem, I can't directly read any of the Greek texts (they all appear in accentuated Latin characters, and none of the codings I click upon seem to work).

Anyhow, this 6-month Kosmitis sends his best wishes to all, for a good end of Tessakosti and a most joyful Pascha.

Georgios K. MICHALAKIS

By Anonymous on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 07:22 pm:

perasa apo ton kosma to 1943 arhes 1944 to genary me poli hionei san melos tis ethnikis andistasis ti omorfa mery ime enas geros me megales anamnisis ala as afisoume tin istoria na krinei tin alithia genimenos sto zaraka to 1923 evgesas gia tin selida aftei san paidia pirame meros me to orama tou koloktroni sas efharisto bay

By Admin on Friday, October 13, 2006 - 04:40 pm:

Dear Mr. Michalakis

Thanks you for your comments

Just to inform you, a map of Kosmas is located at: http://arcadia.ceid.upatras.gr/arkadia/navig/G8.htm

The related page (by clicking on Kosmas)is:

http://arcadia.ceid.upatras.gr/arkadia/places/kosmas.htm

Si bien qu'il y ait des versions en francais et en anglais du site, il n'y a pas encore de page
consacree a Kosmas. Vous pourriez pourtant visiter
la version francaise du site Arcadie (Universite de Patras):

http://arcadia.ceid.upatras.gr/arkadia/frenvers/indexfr.htm

Vous aurez bientot d'autres nouvelles concernant votre interet.

Salutations arcadiennes, geia sas

Admin

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: